Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2nd Anniversary @ Burney Gamer

Today is the second anniversary of Burney Gamer. Some of the goals I wanted have been met.

Yet I have more that I'm looking to obtain. Would you like to know what those are?
Click below.






This blog has become my after work obsession. I find notes in my car and work cloths that are for story's that I have and haven't written. I never had the thought to make this into something, with the inclusion of gameplay videos and eventually a podcast this blog has grown.

One of the bigger problems is connecting all of the social media accounts to the Blog. I always forget to write a story from an item I post on Twitter or Instagram. I just need to merge everything. 

Currently my staff is unpaid and consists of just the two of us. I do want to add the opportunity to pay writers and add more people. The blog needs its own web domain, Burneygamer.com will happen someday.

By adding videos I have added a new opportunity to expand Burney Gamer and myself to a new audience. This fall I want to start making PC gameplay videos and I also want to start an audio podcast. I need to work a little more on talking in front of the camera before I actually jump into the video myself.

I just want to thank the people that have watched my videos and read my posts. Those gaming nerds that follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr. Thank you to everyone.



Below is my first review that I posted two years ago. It wasn't the best game and I still can't believe people enjoy this game.




My first Review - The Walking Dead : Survival Instinct


No comments: