Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Super Smash Bros Demo Imperssion



For those lucky enough to get Platinum status they did receive a great treat. In a email sent out to Nintendo fans they were given 4 codes to download the early demo of Super Smash Bros. Check it out below.

I'm sorry but I don't have any more codes.






If your were one of the lucky few then this is the email that you got. I hope that with the extra codes people just gave them away like I did. I gave one to a family member and then the other two I went on Instagram and gave those out to two random people. I think they were happy with it. 



As you can see in the demo most of the features are not available to use. It does suck that players don't get to see how the Mii feature works or the solo section. I find it almost annoying that I couldn't use more features of the game.

But we really only have less then a month until the release of the game.


The roster was small, only five characters are available to play with. The two I really enjoyed were Mario and Link. Both of these fighters were easy to pick up and they have some awesome moves. Now Mega Man was something of a disappointment to me and I hope it is just because this is the demo and not the final game. He felt slow and stale to me as I tried to play with him over and over.

Now the demo was given away as a Nintendo Club promotion and I gave away any extra codes that I had to two Instagram followers. So hopefully the rumor that the demo will be coming out this week or the next for all 3DS owners is true, I really felt horrible that I only had 2 codes to give out.

So does the demo actually make me interested in buying this game- Yes it does. Expect to find a few players online when this game is offially released on Oct. 3rd.


No comments: