Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Night Videos - Destiny

 This FNL is going to cover the recent release from Bungie.  Check out some videos. Enjoy!





As usual I post around 4 to 5 videos from youtube or Twitch depending on how good they really are. Enjoy these first few Destiny trailers and I will post more videos as I start to finally make some.

Destiny Beta Trailer

Oh Beta...

Thank you for introducing us to the world of Destiny!




Destiny Live Action Trailer


Thanks to the director of Tron:Legacy and Oblivion we are given an amazing look into what could be some kind of live action Destiny movie. One of the best game trailers I have seen.






Destiny on Vita


Worried that your Vita won't stream Destiny on your PS4? Just watch this video and it will all work out.




Older Destiny GamePlay






My Journey to Become Legend with the Habibis PT 1

TCMFGames


Watch live video from TCMFGames on Twitch




Bonus- My illegal music video

No comments: